ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure nationwide presence of the ABB brand.
The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh other branch offices are located in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB’s Power Grid division delivers products, systems, services and software solutions. The products mainly include high voltage products, transformers, grid system and grid automation.
The major customers are power value chain serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure.
ABB Vietnam is seeking a Senior Specialist - Transport & Logistic who is responsible for activities like import logistics, CCRP handling and debit note checking, etc.
Based in Bac Ninh city and reporting to Supply Chain Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to :
1. Assign the right forwarders for import material and ensure adherence to Global Freight Agreement and purchasing regulations.
2. Collect spot quotations and calculate freight costs to ensure to ensure best practices.
3. Control, update and repot transportation cost saving.
4. Follow up and track the movement of goods to ensure on time ETD & ETA.
5. Coordinate with broker to get the correct custom declaration.
6. Follow up and update the import custom codes and HS codes.
7. Manage monthly reporting of import shipments (KPI).
1. Review and ensure the correct freight costs, other charges and documentation in debit notes.
2. Manage monthly reporting of debit notes.
To be considered for this role, you should have,