ABB Vietnam is seeking a Senior Specialist - Transport & Logistic who is responsible for activities like import logistics, CCRP handling and debit note checking, etc.
Based in Bac Ninh city and reporting to Supply Chain Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to :
1. Assign the right forwarders for import material and ensure adherence to Global Freight Agreement and purchasing regulations.
2. Collect spot quotations and calculate freight costs to ensure to ensure best practices.
3. Control, update and repot transportation cost saving.
4. Follow up and track the movement of goods to ensure on time ETD & ETA.
5. Coordinate with broker to get the correct custom declaration.
6. Follow up and update the import custom codes and HS codes.
7. Manage monthly reporting of import shipments (KPI).
1. Review and ensure the correct freight costs, other charges and documentation in debit notes.
2. Manage monthly reporting of debit notes.
To be considered for this role, you should have,
Location : Bac Ninh, Vietnam Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit High Voltage Products Date posted : 2018-
09-10 Job function : Purchasing and Supply Management Publication ID : VN66080426 E5
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.