Mô tả công việc
1. Human resource management ( KPI Weight 30% )Provide guidance on the human resource implications of business decisions to the top management about the personnel policies, procedures, and actions required to ensure that the company make the best use of its employeesDirect and control the development and maintenance of personnel policies and ensure that these are communicated and implemented throughout the company in a way that supports corporate objectives IN ORDER TO enable of all departments to achieve their objectives.
2. Pay system ( KPI Weight 20% )Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the remuneration strategy and appropriate term and condition of employment IN ORDER TO ensure that the company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
3. Recruitment and selection ( KPI Weight 15% )Direct and control the development and implementation of all necessary personnel planning, recruitment and selection procedures IN ORDER TO ensure that company has the right talent to enable it to meet its business objectives.
4. Teammates training and development ( KPI Weight 15% )Provide a comprehensive training and development service to company IN ORDER TO ensure that all staff achieve high professional standards and have necessary skills to help company attain its business objectives.
5. Budget ( KPI Weight 10% )Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the budget to ensure budgets IN ODER TO ensure budgets are met in accordance with company’s annual business plan.
6. Audit ( KPI Weight 10% )Direct, control local legal recruitment in HR / GA / REC and provide legal advice to management.
Oversee the development, implement an internal audit and internal control program and direct all necessary actions. IN ORDER TO ensure that company complies with all legal requirements, zero fraud and corruption.
7. Labor regulations ( KPI Weight 10% )Encourage and maintain employee relation by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with employees, ensure the effective communication of company policies IN ORDER TO keep a good working environment with the low turnover rate.
English business level