Mô tả công việc
1. Conduct the audit according to approved audit plan assigned by Internal audit team leader.
2. Co-ordinate with relevant division to discuss on issues identified and corrective actions respectively;
3. Prepare & submit Draft Internal audit reports for Internal audit leader review as deadline; follow up corrective action progress after audit.
4. Self study Internal operating regulation to get overview understanding about current operation practice of all departments in the company as the basis to contribute ideas relating risk assessment for Internal audit leader to build audit plan for next period.
5. Co- ordinate with ISO section and relevant departments to update and develop proper regulations / procedures with the aim to enhance the tight and effective control over all operations according to assignment from IA leader.
6. Support Internal audit HQ to perform annual audit (Co-audit).
7. Perform other duties assigned by BOD.
Yêu cầu công việc
Job requirement : 1 INTERNAL AUDIT STAFF- FEMALE ONLY.
1. Education : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree majoring in Auditing / Accounting / Finance.
2. Working experience : 2 years working experience as auditor at manufacturing company / Big 4 or foreign-invested external audit firm with majoring in manufacturing client.
3.English and computer skills :
Having 4 skills equivalents to Toeic 750, especially being fluent in English technical term relating to accounting, finance and internal control.
Being good at computer skills, especially microsoftt office including excel, power point, word.... In addition, experience in ERP system (especally SAP system) is preferred.
4. Soft skills & other requirments : - Having synthetic, analytical, judgment, and logical thinking skills;- Having strong presentation and communications skills;
Having ability to self-research and self-study; work independently as well as in a team;- Having good planning skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-
pressured working environment;- Being a person with carefulness, attention to details and perfectionism.
Candidates who meet the mandatory requirements and key selection criteria as detailed in the position description are encouraged to submit an application.
Please note, your application must address how you meet the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.
COMPENSATION &BENEFITS :
Salary & Bonus : Attractive, competitive. (bonus : Public holidays, Tet Bonus with the rate from 2.0-3.0 of monthly salary and up, another bonus...)
Performance Appraisal : 1times / year & the other salary adjustment / increase according to the Company policy.
Opportunity to work in a strong global Corporation with dynamic and professional working environment and many chances for training and development.
Working hour : from Monday to Friday; Annual leave : 12 days / year, after 2 working years extra 2 days (officer level) & 3 days (manager level).
Free lunch served at Company canteen, daily tea-break
Team building & Company activities : monthly / quarterly team building, New Year Party, Summer holidays, sports activities : Football, Yoga, Ping-pong, badminton
Insurance Benefits : Compulsory Insurance (social, health, unemployment insurance), Personal Accident Insurance, Health Care Insurance.
Other benefits : 20 / 10; 8 / 3 Gifts, 1 / 6 & mid-autumn festival’s gift, Birthday Gift, using company products, Annual heal check, other benefits (travel & transportation, telephone, business trip.
according to the Company policy.
Bảo hiểm theo quy định, Du Lịch, Thưởng, Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Đào tạo, Tăng lương