Mô tả Công việc
Basic Function : The Finance Manager position is accountable for the financial, and
risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial
and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development
and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report
accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are :
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
2. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
3. Manage the finance departments in according to VN law and Misumi finance
4. Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies (Bac Ninh & HCM branch)
5. Manage any third parties to which accounting, or finance functions have been
6. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
7. Implement operational best practices
8. Oversee employee benefit plans, with emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective
9. Take part in meetings weekly / monthly with BoD & other Managers
1. Oversee the issuance of financial information
2. Report financial results to the board of directors and HQ monthly, quarterly and
3. Report to Vietnamese tax, Bac Ninh IP, Bac Ninh-HCM DPI as VN laws / Regulation
1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
2. Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the
3. Construct and monitor reliable control systems
4. Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
5. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
6. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government
7. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings
1. Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts (Cash flow report)
2. Arrange for debt and equity financing (guarantee, Loan with hedging contract)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The candidate for Finance Manager should have a degree in accounting or finance or equivalent business experience and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Should have experience in partnering with an executive team.
Have a high level of written and oral communication English skills.
Hard experience & deep understanding about CIT, PIT & other taxes.