Mô tả Công việc
1. Visit and monitor the on-site situation and attend on-site regular meeting.
2. Plan and prepare proposals to improve defects or areas for improvement, which are found through monitoring on-site situation.
Collaborate with Japanese contractor, if any.
3. Make the above presentation to the JV partner in Vietnamese
4. Analyze issues found through monitoring on-site situation and regular meeting and prepare / reflect them to manual / checklist.
5. Review design drawing and ask the designer to revise it
6. Together with the design drawing review, understand Nomura’s track record in Japan and incorporate the ideas in the design proposals.
Prepare the presentation material and make a presentation to the JV partner in Vietnamese.
7. Interpret conversation between Vietnamese and English during meetings, take meeting minutes and translate documents from Vietnamese to English
8. Other relevant tasks on request
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University graduate, degree in civil engineering
2. Experience : 5 - 10 years
3. Site engineering working experience as a construction manager, developer or contractor
4. Knowledge and experience in quality control in constructing buildings (rather than factories)
5 .Knowledge and experience in monitoring schedule of design and construction based on local practice and legal compliance
6. Highly proficiency in spoken and written English (Upper intermediate)
7. PC skills (CAD, Microsoft office)
8. Ownership of assigned tasks, cooperative, flexible, keen to learn new areas
9. work in HCMC, but business trips to Hanoi, if any