Role & Responsibilities :
1. Continuously and proactively learn (and be familiar) with the BIPO’s products and services updates to ensure effective project implementation and client services.
2. Shall serve as the subject matter expert of BIPO HRMS family suite and responsible of technical project delivery and implementation.
4. Ensure full understanding on the scope of services of each new project and successful implementation thereof :
Ensure proper handling of client’s data,
Work with client to convert legacy data into BIPO HRMS (data migration)
Escalate issues to designated team contacts and / or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure implementation issues are addressed early
8. Attends regular meetings to ensure that all product, services, and client-related activities and concerns are raised and discussed for appropriate action.
9. Attend to post implementation support activities as needed and provide expert resolution to issues or concern raised by the customer / s.
10. Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering BIPO HRMS solutions to clients
11. Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time.
1. Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
2. Must be a subject matter expert with HR software system experience.
3. An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
4. Previous experience working in a similar position or field would be a strong advantage.
5. Must fluent in English communication