Mô tả công việc
1. Researching, developing, and training the latest tools and methods for streamlining and improving the staff in the organization, supporting the unit to apply effectively in the daily work.
2. Advising and consulting the leaders at all levels on improving and streamlining the en-to-end process of banking activities through the application of advanced solutions and experiences in providing Provide banking services to customers.
3. Preside, guide / guide the improvement projects on productivity - quality improvement under the projects / initiatives assigned.
4. Develop and implement programs to promote quality-improvement in organization;
5. Evaluating the effectiveness and feasibility of ideas / proposals / tools / software ... under the programs to promote quality-
improvement in the organization.
6. Advise on the development of quality management systems, performance in the bank's operations.
7. To perform other tasks as assigned by competent leaders
1. Level :
University degree or higher, majoring in Banking and Finance, Economics, Technology ...
Having a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project management certificate or certificate, or equivalent certificates.
Proficiency in office software and related business software.
English : Level C.
2. Experience :
Have at least 07 years of experience in finance and banking or at least 05 years of experience in innovation at companies of equivalent size / network.
Successfully deploying at least 3 projects on productivity and quality improvement at Block / Center level, of which at least 01 bank-wide project
3. Knowledge :
Knowledge of documents, regulations related to organizational apparatus, business operations, banking operations;
Understanding of banking products and services;
Deep understanding of models, methods, tools in management and improvement of advanced quality in the world (DMAIC, SPC Tool, statistical techniques, ...)
Understand the concepts / quality standards applied to banking products and services (TAT, SUT, SLA, FTR, ...)
Understanding lean improvement principles (TPS, Lean 6sigma ....), lean thinking, lean manufacturing, lean tools ...
Have general knowledge of project management.
4. Capacity :
Good logical thinking;
Ability to work in a team / organization, building relationships quickly and sustainably;
Good presentation capabilities;
Ability to innovate and continually improve;
Ability to plan and organize
Ability to influence and influence others
Ability to develop people, ability to think strategically
Ability to evaluate and make decisions, solve problems quickly
Be ready to receive change and work effectively in a changing environment.
5. Other requirements :
High sense of responsibility, good environmental adaptability and long-term commitment to the organization;
Abide by strict regulations and good discipline.
Insurance, Travel opportunities, Incentive bonus, Health checkup, Training & Development, Salary review