ZALORA is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Enterprise technology team.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on projects which will have big impacts on our commercial growth. You will work hand in hand with product managers/business team to discuss about new features and to design the system.
We use PHP, MySQL, Docker, AWS and more. You can choose the most optimal tools and technology for each feature.
- To build high performance and high usability features according to the timeline promised with business team.
- To work closely with product managers, business team and team lead to understand the requirements.
- To assure that the system is available during working hours among countries where ZALORA operates the service.
- To support internal users for any issues related to the system.
- To ensure continuous improvement and quality of our system
- To write tests to assure that any code changes won't break the features.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- 4+ years of experience with high-traffic distributed systems using PHP.
- Made major contributions to the design/architecture of one or more projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Solid SQL skills.
- Experience with setting up development environment using Docker.
- Experience with message broker tools and AWS.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
Should you need any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ZALORA is the leading e-commerce company providing fashion throughout South East Asia. ZALORA Engineering has teams in Singapore and Vietnam to serve millions of users in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines and Brunei. This regional diversity presents a lot of interesting challenges that you and your colleagues will face. You will learn a lot by tackling these challenges.
ZALORA's e-commerce platform is built with love by the engineering team. The Ho Chi Minh office, 12 Ton Dan, D4 (ZALORA Group) focuses completely on engineering and sets a high standard for software development in the field of e-commerce. This team creates the tech stack that powers ZALORA's stellar shopping experience. This ranges from the online shop and the mobile apps to ZALORA's complex logistics solutions.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
By submitting your application for this role, you consent to ZALORA collecting, using and processing through and in ZALORA’s systems all personal data included in or provided in relation to your application. The purposes for such collection, use and/or processing shall be for conducting of ZALORA’s recruitment requirements for the present role, and identifying and evaluating other roles and career opportunities within ZALORA which you might be a good fit for.
Powered by JazzHR