Mô tả Công việc
1. Manage a big team of Sales, Customer Service & Product Development, and coaching the team on how to archive objectives.
2. Activate local and national marketplace initiatives to build brand development and maximize brand performance in assigned markets.
3. Analyze customer information and business trends by using tools to identify and expand
business opportunities and grow share.
4. Work closely with the Operations (Production) team to improve overall customer satisfaction.
5. Negotiate prices, delivery and transaction terms & condition and close sales
6. Gather and update markets and customers information in Packaging, Electronic, Manufacturing,
7. Define the value proposition to the market, customers and industry including service, price and
product platform strategies.
8. Implement and facilitate Commercial Manager and leadership meetings to build cohesion and
connection that support achievement of Division and company goals.
9. Liaise to customer service and product development departments to proceed the orders.
10. Manages sales goal process by collaborating with Managing Director to ensure goals are achievable, recommending changes when necessary, allocating goals by territory and sales
11. Communicate with US Sales team on Buyer’s or US customer’s request on new development.
12. Assist in developing and implementing long-term Sales strategies that are geared toward
developing greater market share and profitability.
13. Develop and execute appropriate business plans / multi-generation product plans to identify trends, opportunities for marketplace advantage, and new insights for products, processes and
14. Achieves division financial plan by ensuring pricing and sales deals support division or brand
gross profit objectives and closely managing expense budgets, promotional budgets (as
applicable) and accounts receivable objectives.
15. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. At least 3 years’ experience at relevant positions. Prefer candidates with experience in printing industry.
2. Good command English is a must. Mandarin is preferable.
3. Solid understanding of the quality processes, especially in printing industry.
4. Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments
internal / external)
5. Strong ability to work within and be successful in a high matrix environment
6. Strong analytical skills : the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
7. Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
8. Proactively influence strategic decision making is a key skill
9. Strong communication, collaboration, influence and impact skills at all levels within an organization