As Rooms Division Manager you will manage the effectiveness of the day-to-day Rooms operation. The priority of your role will be working closely with the Rooms Division department leaders and other department leaders to ensure the highest level of service delivery to meet guest satisfaction and exceed their expectations. Your main responsibilities will include implementation of all Rooms Division brand standards and best practices, providing training and development opportunities for all team members, and effective management of the Rooms Division expenditures and budgets.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in a Front Office or Housekeeping management role
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Passion for quality and result driven
• Fluent in English - both in spoken and written