1) Leads a team of mixed Engineering & Technical Manager with key focus on Products & Process in term of safety, quality, standardization, module health, yield, cost, controls and machine utilization.
2) Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks & solutions. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining great results.
3) Cultivates and reinforces diverse group values, norm & behaviors. Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity situations.
4) Works on complex environment where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Creates a challenging and productive work environment towards the goal of manufacturing excellences; and drives a one team culture.
5) Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost. (6) Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
At the same time, this role also require application of lean thinking as continuous improvement. (7) Work closely with stakeholders from Test Development Team (STTD), Peer Factories (VF), Internal Repair Team (IMR) and other internal partners like Manufacturing (MFG), Finance and Module Engineers (TED) to ensure that the related Collateral & In-house Repair Team (TRB & IHR) processes and performances meet high volume production requirement on safety, quality, repair-rate and cost target.
1) Candidate must possess a Master / Bachelor of Science degree in related engineering. (2) Candidate must have relevant experience at least 3 years (in operation & manufacturing environment).
3) Proven strong leadership skill with high technical and analytical skills. (4) Thorough knowledge of test equipment & process will add advantage.
5) Knowledge of structured problem solving methods, good understanding of statistical data analysis and techniques, planning and prioritization, influencing others and effective communication skills.
6) Self-motivated and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills; dedicated to results. (7) A good team player with high level of synergy with peers, partners and stakeholders.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly / test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Privacy Statement : -
Your privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose.
We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in . Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used.
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information andproceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information.
You will have the ability to opt-out by informing or at any time selecting unsubscribe found at the bottom of our future marketing communications.
You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in . In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use to resubmit a new resume
VNExperienced HireJR0127601Ho Chi Minh City