We are a digital outsourcing and technology partner who helps our clients in the USA, Canada, Europe, and SE Asia. We succeed by turning our clients' ideas and strategies into high-end digital products. We are an international team of passionate people who believe that doing our best work comes from within. When you join our family we care about who you are and not just what you do. Our vision is to help our employees reach their greatest potential by helping them develop both their skills and character. We take pride in creating a great company culture that builds up the team, and that together we can accomplish anything! We are also more than our work, and also give back to this city through community service programs
The company is looking for a candidate to join our quickly growing PHP/Acquia team. This role will be actively working to develop applications on the Acquia Drupal CMS. Additionally, as an Acquia agency partner we will work to deliver end-to-end solutions for their clients.
- Work together with our team to deliver projects for many of our clients across the world.
- Work within the Scrum framework and be involved in requirements analysis, planning, estimations, and continuous software development,
- Demonstrate technical leadership through self-assignment of tasks and using appropriate technical solutions and architecture.
- Perform design and code reviews and teach the team good coding practices and logic.
- Participates in installation, on-going maintenance and production support of software systems.
- Maintain a high standard of quality through knowledge and coding of unit and integration testing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Understanding fundamental design principles
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Understanding and ensuring application performance and scalability
- Experienced in handling application backups and managing version upgrades, especially CMS related.
- Experienced in setting up and managing project CI/CD.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
- Experience building websites using Drupal is a plus
- Fun and open family like work
- Excellent salary with 13th month bonus and up to an additional 2 months performance bonus
- Additional health and training allowance renewed yearly
- 5 day work week (Mon - Fri) with no overtime hours
- Extra days off: Christmas time, up to 5 days for sickness leave
- Emphasis on personal and career development (2 hours/week of English classes and weekly soft skills training during work hours)
- Free lunch everyday at the office and monthly team social events
- Opportunity to travel to other countries for training and work
- Fully English speaking environment working with clients from USA, Canada, Europe & SE Asia on portfolio piece projects for great clients
- Relocation Budget Available
- Salary: $25,000 - $40,000 USD/year
Powered by JazzHR