RedFOX Labs is looking for an experienced QA Tester to join our expanding team. This is a virtual work from position with preference given to South East Asian based candidates due to working hours but is open to all great candidates.
WHO WE ARE
RedFOX Labs is a Vietnam based venture builder that identifies and builds successful internet business models for the emerging Southeast Asian economies including its first venture RFOX Games an interoperable emerging technology gaming company.
RedFOX Labs is founded and built on its 5 cultural pillars, People First, Trust, Create, Connect and Commit. As a venture builder that focuses on a D.B.O.T (Design, Build, Operate and Transfer) model, we are looking for outstanding talent that can grow, lead and develop the companies we build, whilst upholding our values and enhancing the reputation of our brands.
We seek like-minded individuals who want to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Our company is young and we are looking for people to help us disrupt legacy businesses to innovate new and better ways to simplify digital inclusion for the masses.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced QA Tester who can come into an exciting fast growing startup company to work hard with us to make something truly special.
You will hustle to solve problems and implement best practices to ensure we are building world class products.
You are someone who is not afraid of hard work and you aspire to work for a company that is working at the leading edge of emerging technology building amazing products.
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated software project
- Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle
- Work closely with project manager, development team to design testing strategies and improve requirements and approve quality for product release
- Develop and maintain automation test suites, test cases and test reports for Mobile, Web
- Analyze test results and reporting to the development team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Testing and Automation Testing tools (Selenium, Jest, Cypress, JMeter, Postman, K6, etc.)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in automation tests
- Able to identify the root causes of an issue quickly
- Advanced of creating and implementing test strategies and detailed test plans, test cases/scripts
- Advanced of estimating test activities and deliverable
- •Experience in testing mobile/web applications & blockchain domain is a plus
- Good knowledge in Load/Performance testing, SQL database is a plus;
- Good at teamwork and communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
Powered by JazzHR