The Brilliant Career You Love
The vacancy is an ideal job for beginners who would like to have a good start for a great career. The winning candidates will have the opportunity to become a Software Engineer – one of the hottest skills in industry trends. You will be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology-based frameworks. Besides, you will work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/DI processes
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop tools /features /enhancements for the products based on defined requirements and designs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Actively contribute ideas and efforts to product success.
- Follow given procedures and instructions to produce well-designed, testable and clean code.
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- 2nd/3rd/4th-year students in computer science, IT or related major
- Minimum 3-month internship commitment
- Can work full-time or at least 3 days per week
b. Technical skills:
- Passionate about web programming (in both frontend and backend).
- Understand standard coding practices such as maintainability, reusability, code reviewing, unit testing, etc.
- Comfortable working in a product development environment.
c. Soft skills:
- Proactiveness (self-starter), good communication and fast learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
d. Nice to have:
- Contribute/author apps or libraries on developer public communities like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores, etc.
- Have a knowledge of PHP
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Allowance and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!