1. Review, understand and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures of Safety, Quality, and 5S.
2. Direct supervision of work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
3. Maintain quality standards on all products to ensure manufacturing with zero defect methodology
4. Ensure proper training is given and recorded for all employees in an effort to reduce quality concerns.
5. Maintain and provide technical support on equipment in assigned area to meet all tool performance goals
6. Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required
7. Comply with all company policies and procedures
Bachelor of Engineering, major in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering, or related disciplines
Prefer candidates with relevant working experience, familiar with manufacturing environment.
Can work on shift (12 hours / day, 4 days / week)
Good verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
Demonstrate passion in managing and leading diverse group of technicians to deliver quality output safely.
Able to provide leadership to technicians to resolve problems and require strong process knowledge.
Able to motivate and develop workforce to meet business challenges
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-
art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly / test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth