Mô tả Công việc
1.Manage the QC teams define objectives and develop competences
2. Manage all in-process inspection (semi-finished) and out-going inspection (finished goods) to ensure shipments meets company's brand's Quality Standard and timely delivery.
3. Analysis & monitoring Quality and compliance results including complain, return data, and define
necessary action for corrective / preventive actions and quality improving.
4. Supervising and maintaining the inspection and test status in production process.
5. Coordinate with related department for quality trouble shooting.
6. Monitor & follow-up corrective & preventive action in production process.
7. Reporting and monitoring of all Quality results (e.g. inspection results) and define necessary actions for improvement.
8. Develop the continues improvement plan to ensure the reduction of scrap and rework and support the productivity.
9. Lead various quality improvement projects internal and support global Quality & Compliance projects.
10. Experienced in the field of printing, plastics.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Thông tin khác