Participate in implementing software projects including :
1. Analyze and understand technical and functional design requirements produced by the
2. Work with other developers to set standards and define best practices for coding and
3. Help identify system / design issues and implement solutions;
4. Responsible of supporting Junior members and solving technical issue ;
5. Review and ensure quality of development work;
6. Complete tasks assigned by senior managers;
7. Provide necessary training / coaching for team member.
Good command of English ((Reading; writing; listening; speaking))
Net 4.5 (C#)
ASP.Net / ASP.Net MVC / Windows Form
T-SQL / LINQ / Entity Framework
HTML5 / CSS 3.0
WCF or WPF
Priority is given to candidates who have Microsoft certificates
Having English or Japanese certificates is an advantage
Having knowledge / experience about : AngularJS / Bootstrap / NodeJS; Microsoft Dynamic
CRM; Sitecore; NoSQL : MongoDB, other kind of NoSQL is a plus
Able to learn new technology quickly
Required Number : 20
Year Experience : 3 Years
Minimum Career Level : Experienced
Minimum Education Level : Bachelor Degree
Job Skills :
Computer Skill :
Non Technology Skill :
Others skill :
Long-term and stable work with competitive remuneration package.
Benefits in accordance with the Labor law plus work performance based bonuses.
Highly professional and innovative working environment, opportunity to get updated with advanced technologies in software development
International experience working with clients from over the world : IBM and other clients from North America, Japan, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
Professional training including technical development and certification, management development, core competencies and foreign languages