MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Scope of work :
Production Planner coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily / weekly and Monthly production schedules.
1. Create and maintain production, work, and shipment schedules and prioritize job orders for production optimization.
2. Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
3. Complete status reports and data analysis to review and evaluate production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory and finished goods demand
4. Interact with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or to provide additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and Accounting
5. Develop and achieve departmental / company goals and controls
6. Confer with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; inventory levels, and solving production problems
7. Other tasks assigned by Manager
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
1. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related field OR equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
2. Understanding of ERP system and Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills.3. Minimum of 2 years previous planning experience4.
Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
5. Working in Duc Hoa, Long An (Shuttle bus is provided from HCMC)