I. JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for developing business with key clients.
- Accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients, as well as maintaining current business relationships with existing clients.
II. JOB DUTIES
Strategy & Implementation
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing market
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Engage team members and colleagues to assist in conducting market research, and based on the results recommend and/or implement action plans which maximize underwriting profit potential for the business.
- Develop and implement effective Policies, Guidelines & Procedures to efficiently manage company’s portfolio
- Ensures implementation of “best practices” and monitor the successful execution across all functions to encourage the highest quality producer relations
- Direct monitoring and accountability for performance of all branches in the region
- Analyses business data to establish progress towards goals and identify potential obstacles. Plans and implements corrective actions to improve results as needed
- Implements technology upgrades for alignment with overall technology objectives. Maintains sufficient knowledge of department information systems and related upgrades to assist producers and sales managers as needed.
- Collaborates with other departments, such as underwriting and claims, to achieve goals and maintain acceptable levels of customer satisfaction
- Liaise with other functional groups in-country to ensure appropriate and timely flow of information into and out of the Underwriting; Marketing; Claims; Finance; Legal… departments.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports as required or requested.
- Other duties as discussed and assigned by direct manager.
III. PREPARATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- In-depth knowledge of producer management.
- 10+ years of substantial experience in insurance marketing, business development.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Have a proven track record of successfully managing, coaching and leading sales teams.
- Have a thorough and complete understanding of sale functions, including, but not limited to: Underwriting, Claims, Legal, Marketing and Finance departments.
- Computer literacy, high level of analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent written and spoken English knowledge.
- Excellent judgment and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build teams and supportive of internal and external relationships.
Powered by JazzHR
Báo cáo công việc này
Thêm vào ưa thích
Bạn cần đăng nhập vào tài khoản của mình để thêm công việc này vào mục yêu thích của bạn. Nhấp vào "Tiếp tục" để đăng nhập hoặc tạo tài khoản mới. Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể truy cập mục yêu thích của mình từ trang web của chúng tôi hoặc từ ứng dụng di động neuvoo.Tiếp tục
Không, cảm ơn
Mẫu đăng ký