1. Analyse, develop, execute, monitor and achieve the District Plan
2. Coach medical representatives to develop excellent customer engagement skills, aligned to selling model by utilizing CfE
3. Manage the Rep Performance and Development for the responsible district
4. Utilize SFA / CRM system Veeva to maximize customer engagement and field force productivity
5. Comply with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct
Our Culture :
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 48,000 employees.
The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 15.9 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6% of its net sales.