1. PRIMARY ACTIVITIES
Participate, with the reference entities, to ensure the components / vehicles formass production are developed. To ensure the coordination of development tests fromprototyping to the industrialization of the vehicles.
2. KEY ACTIVITIES
Collect data from component / vehicle testing carried out. Based on thechecking list and the general guideline, coordinate the testing reports fromRoad Test teams to prepare the primary test report.
Assist the Vehicle testing superiors in the development of final test reportand the analysis and solution for feasible problems during experiment,
Follow up with the implementation of Vehicles road test schedule under thesupervision of the Vehicle testing Superiors,
Manage the maintenance plan for the testing vehicles periodically orrepairing on require,
Cooperate with project management for component and mass production vehiclesare developed,
Interact with designers Team for technical clarification,
Support Superiors to identify and propose solution to technical problemencountered,
Contribute to the preparation and management of the Vehicle testing officedocumentation, making it available to the entities involved,
Others required by Superiors.
1. Vietnamese nationality, Male / female from 24 years old,
2. Bachelor of Science : Automobile, Mechanical Engineering
3. Good communication and presentation in English (4 skills) & Vietnamese
4. High proficiency in Microsoft Office esp. Excel
5. Having experience at the same position in Automobile manufacturing companyis a strength,
6. Good Motorcycle technical skill,
7. Good negotiation skill and communication skill
8. Be able to work independently and under pressure
9. Flexible and active, creative & theoretical thinking,.
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to thesuccessful candidates