Job Background :
The event marketing expert is responsible for Alibaba.com's brand glocalization, leads generation and online / offline event marketing to increase awareness, interests, purchase intention of Alibaba.
com B2B service. She / He coordinates and collaborates with Alibaba.com and Alibaba Group's internal and external PR / marketing resources to optimize brand's influence and impact, and therefore drive leads and new customer conversion.
Job responsibility :
1. Design and implement integrated, scalable and leveragable online / offline marketing campaigns which aligned with business targets and liaise with internal teams to help generate quality leads and drive new customer conversion of Alibaba.com B2B service.
2. Conduct market research, data analysis to explore market demand and make prospectve integrated marketing strategy to effectively promote the lauching of the project.
3. Collaborate with BD and content marketing strategists to align on integrated marketing strategies, priorities and promotional activities.
4. Measure and report performance of all event marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI).
5. Develop partnership from Alibaba Group. Integrate Alibaba.com and Alibaba Group's internal and external resources to maximize brand impact and business results.
Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with Alibaba.com's PR / Marketing / Products / Industry / Operation teams to ensure the smooth and innovative landing of the marketing initiatives.
6. Execute and coordinate large-scale offline key events with agencies and local vendor partners.
1. 5+ years of integrated marketing making and implementing work experience preferably from e-Commerce or Internet companies.
Experience in b2b business marketing is a plus.
3. Ability to use strategic and systematical thinking to transform business strategy to marketing initiatives, use closed-loop marketing strategy to maximize brand awareness as well as achieve business targets.
4. Being an expert in integrating resources, create strong relationship with Alibaba.com and Alibaba Group's PR and marketing teams.
5. Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyze the ROI based on total input and delivery timely.
6. Capability of planning, managing and executing large-scale event project independently.
7. Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change. Altruistic because helping others to succeed is helping ourselves.
8. Native in Vietnamese. High proficiency and excellent communication skills in writen and oral English. Mandarin Chinese language is a plus.