Senior Sales Executive is responsible for revenue generation from new customers and existing customers.
revenue generation from existing and new customers by retaining and maintaining relationships, growing accounts and driving exhibitor attendance.
1. Be responsible for managing domestic sales activities in Vietnam to meet regional and event target.
2. Identify clients’ needs, maintain the relationship (mostly with senior positions) & increase the revenue with existing clients, deal with day-to-day clients’ requirement
3. Search and evaluate new prospects, build up exhibitor database, market research and develop relationship with potential clients
4. Maintain good relationship with related Embassies and Associations, develop brand awareness and industry specific knowledge, keep up to date & analyze competitors’ activities.
5. Closely coordinate with the offices worldwide within network in managing exhibitions, overseas sales team and agents for prospects, customer services
6. Closely coordinate with Operation Department in all operations matters and with Marketing Department in promotional activities, coordinate with Finance team for timely and correct invoicing.
7. Monitor after-sales services, compile and analyze sales figures for regional sales report.
8. Maintain accurate and timely customer information and notes within Salesforce (CRM system)
9. Capture and enter sales contract information into the CRM / invoicing system, being in charge of exhibitors’ payment follow up with the support from an event executive.
10. Directly report to and assist Event Manager in various matters of sales and event management.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements.
If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply.
You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.