What We Can Offer
Competitive salary and bonus Healthcare and insurance Professional, dynamic working environment
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities.
The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
In today's dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Customer Development team at Colgate-Palmolive (Vietnam).
Our highly energetic and focused Customer Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this ever-changing landscape.
As the Shopper Marketing Manager in Colgate-Palmolive (Vietnam), what you will do
1. Manage the annual category activity grid (NPD, media, sampling, consumer and
shopper programs) for the subsidiary
2. Provide input to new product plan that is developed by Consumer Marketing in the Hub
3. Develop GTM plan for new products including selling story preparation, trade samples
availability, KV adaptation to standard POP, product availability
4. Develop activation ideas on behalf of the hub when designated as the lead country
5. Develop local Shopper marketing programs (Retail Environment and Customer
6. Own and manage category / shopper budget (on the ground activation)
7. Build expertise on touch points for Marketing activation planning and execution
8. Be the point of contact for Consumer Marketing in the Hub for translation / adaptation
of POP materials
9. Build shopper knowledge and Insights, support RM Team leader for insights
10. Responsible for competitive and Local Intelligence
11. Conduct category analysis to identify opportunities in the market and recommend
plans / activities to grow business and share
12. Own the country category perspective, within the monthly CBP discipline process
13. Coordinate regular ROI, ROMI and ROO review
14. Develop category knowledge bundle book
15. Work with RE manager to activate Category Growth Drivers in the customers plans, RCD
process, shopper marketing programs
37 Tôn Đức Thắng, P. Bến Nghé, Q. 1