Position Description :
This role is to provide expert level technical solution consultancy withinLenovo’s services division. This person will provide guidance and leadershipto customers and Services Sales Team to solve business problems with ITsolutions.
Must be equally comfortable in speaking with the business financialimpact and IT best practices of proposed changes. Responsible for documentingcustomer needs in a manner that insures services delivery teams can provideaccurate cost data.
Combines cost data and scope of work documents to createproposals and contracts with end customers. Must lead and mentor the SSEs,Sales and Delivery teams with respect to Services Technical Solutions.
Thisrole is expected to develop and expand the Services business in APAC.
Position Requirements :
1. Acquire and maintain superior knowledge and skills for PC related Servicesand keep abreast of changes of Lenovo offerings and industry changes
2. Work closely with other Solutions Architects, Services Delivery and SSEs
3. Provide expert knowledge on the design, build and delivery of end-to-endLenovo managed services solutions including documentation, presentations andtraining to new and existing customers and the internal sales team
4. Assist in the development and refinement of the Lenovo managed servicesportfolio
5. Generate new business growth by assisting Sales teams to penetrate deeperand wider into existing customer organisations, identifying new businessopportunities in other departments and divisions
6. When projects move in to Delivery mode there may be a requirement tomeasure and manage Service Delivery Partners
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.