1. Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive Fashion, Beauty & Family communities development and pipeline on TikTok (including but not limited to project planning & executing, workshops, events and marketing campaigns).
2. Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators.3. Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams (marketing, communications, etc.
to drive strategic community growth in both creator numbers & content ecosystem of assigned content categories.4. Track, analyze and optimize the performance of community development efforts including community size, active rate, content quality, product adoption, video views and audience growth.
5. Being able to define localized content strategy and establish a sustainable content ecosystem that fits local tastes and preferences.
Qualifications1. 2-3 years experience working with creators, developing communities and familiar with influencer marketing, content creator MCN, KOLs, Streamers, media, local culture and Internet development trends.
2. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience with strong English communication skills (both written & verbal).
3. Deep understanding and resources in local Fashion, Beauty & Family content categories industries (online / offline organizations & communities, creator landscape with a passion for finding, developing virtual communities).
4. Experience with data, measurement, and analyses in order to draw insights from dashboards, report on them, and derive recommendations.
5. Outstanding skills of communication, presentation and problem-solving, enjoy communication with content creators and deliver daily support with strong user-driven mindset.
6. Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and strong project planning / executing skills.7. A team player who is accountable, proactive, can work under high pressure and solution-oriented in a fast paced environment.