Our team in Ho Chi Minh City currently has an opening for a Section Manager
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Achieves optimum turnover / profit according to the agreed budget and RBT (result before tax).
2. Keeps close contact and strengthens good relationship with strategic customers.
3. Analyzes and anticipates market situation / trends, i.e. prices, demands, supplies, competitors and generates reports.
4. Develops and implements through sales teams, policies and procedures on marketing of respective products and identifies / defines market potential to develop new business.
Plans, establishes and develops sales strategies conforming to the sales budget and the strategic plan.
5. Minimizes fixed cost and production cost with the highest productivity in the most efficient manner.
6. Monitors and controls the actual sales performance against budget, as well as stock position and debtors according to the budget.
Ensures a proper inventory level of all products in Regional Logistics Center.
7. Leads, trains, motivates, coaches and develops all staffs to perform their jobs more effectively. Gives all staffs on the job training on a regular basis.
8. Develops and manages the interface between the sales team and customer service, Regional Logistics Center and relevant suppliers to ensure the smoothest and punctual flow of products to customers.
9. Keeps all staffs in his business well informed of the company’s policy and activities, etc.
10. Holds regular meetings among sales staffs on businessdiscussion of his respective business.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related majors
Master’s Degree in BusinessAdministration would be an advantage.
Experience : At least 10 years’ sales experience with 3-5 years atmanager role
Others : -Fluently in English, listening, reading, writing, and speaking