Mô tả Công việc
1. Partner with business unit, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and business unit; good understanding of business strategy and deliver HR policies and strategy within the business unit.
2. Identify training needs for business units and individuals; design talent development methods accordingly. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
3. Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
4. Be the ambassador of organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
5. Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
6. Take care of HR operation activities : e.g. issuance of offer letters, onboarding of new employees, leaving process.
7. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
8. Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
2. 5-7+ years of HR working experience.
3. Strong command of the English language.
4. HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
5. Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
6. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
7. Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly.