Be part of the largest content, community, and commerce platform for parents in Southeast Asia, and join our mission to help parents have healthy pregnancies and raise healthy children and families.
We’ve built an ecosystem of digital tools and day-to-day products that empower and enable parents:
Our flagship brand, theAsianparent, started in 2009 and now reaches over 35 million users monthly via web and app multiplatform. We created the world’s best parenting app with over 150k rating at a 4.8* Rating for both iOS and Googleplay. Available in 13 languages across 11 countries, theAsianparent provides parents with relevant content; a social network where they can connect with the community; income opportunities as niche influencers, content contributors, and research panellists; and access to curated mama and baby products and services.
In April 2022, we acquired Webtretho and Be yeu, and we are looking for a new Senior Back-end Developer to make a meaningful contribution to improving the quality of families’ lives through technology. We push our team to ignite their curiosity, take ownership, and lead with integrity. With us, you will hone your talent, awaken your potential, turn tech & data into real world solutions, make your mark, and most of all, impact millions of families.
We love our community of parents, and they love us back, too! As do our investors, including Fosun International, JD.com, Mirae Asset-Naver New Growth Fund, Vertex Ventures, and SCB 10X.
Join our fast growing team of world-class talent from J&J, Lazada, Deloitte, Olx, Amazon, Harvard, and Oxford. We are looking for 6 backend engineers (Laravel/Wordpress), 4 Senior iOS developers and 4 Senior Android developers.
Exicting opportunities are beginning. Together let's strive
- Work closely with our Product team Team to deliver new features
- Develop high-performance platforms across different platforms
- Own an area of the product from the technical standpoint
- Participate in the development of applications, platforms and management systems for the products of The Parent inc.
- Participate in the implementation phase to code, review code, create unit test cases, and execute unit test.
- Architect and develop stable web service:
+ Software Engineer, Data: Big Data, Storage and Analysis
+ Software Engineer, Service: Vietnam Contents Portal, E-commerce
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Research and learn new technologies and related documents for project development.
- Make high-judgment decisions around technology and strategy
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- At least 3+ years experiences of Back-end Developer Laravel or Software Engineer, preferrably in digital content web platform
- Good architectural understanding of modern-day web applications and enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Creating database schemas
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services, Web Services/REST API, etc.
- Good communicate in English both spoken and written
- It's a big plus with experience in Laravel, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Route53, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront + more), Docker, MVC Architecture
Beneﬁts and Perks :
- Competitive Salary Package
- Assured 13th salary bonus
- Year end bonus depending on company's business and employees performance
- Annual performance appraisal for salary reviews
- Social Insurance
- Annual health check
- Annual leave 12 days per year, holidays leave, birthday leave
- Birthday’s party, internal party and engagement activities
- Training & Development
- International travel to meet our teams in other markets around the world
Powered by JazzHR