Mô tả Công việc
Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG) is Asia-Pacific’s leading health and wellness group headquartered in Australia. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people’s lives through innovative and diversified health and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms.
FLG's portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Barry's Bootcamp Asia-Pacific, Jetts Fitness and Zap Fitness 24 / 7.
Recently added to our portfolio are a collection of brands in Asia, expanding the group presence in the region with brands such as California Fitness & Yoga and Eri Clinic.
With over 450 locations across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia, we help our members live healthier and more active lives.
Searching for a dream job that can change people’s lives? Join us to help people live a healthy lifestyle.
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs) :
The Marketing Executive is integral to the success of California Fitness and Yoga Centers. Working both internally and externally with the program team.
He / she will work towards creating the highest standard of marketing partnership campaigns.
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he / she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by :
REPORTS TO : SeniorMarketing Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS :
A. 60% - Finding New Partners and Implementing Partnership Plans
1) Create and maintain a marketing partnership pipeline by reaching out to new partners and establishing details focused on generating qualified traffic and / or leads to our business.
2) Work with cross-functional teams to enable deals negotiated and expand partnerships to its full potential.
3) Work with Operations and Sales teams to ensure the correct implementation of the partnerships and troubleshooting any issues hindering the long term success of the partnerships established.
4) Lead the process of gathering leads through activation / events and work to consolidate the database of all leads generated.
Maintain the database of leads by ensuring data consistency.
5) Closely cooperate with the Operations team to keep track of guests return. Submit Guest return report monthly
B. 20% - Growing existing partnerships and creating cross promotions
1) Analyze performance data and find top performing partnerships to develop further.
2) Work with partners to find opportunities for cross promotion and / or negotiating barter deals.
3) Working with communication & design teams to ensure the correct communication and amplification of the impact of cross promotion deals.
C. 20% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen inventory planning knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
We Offer :
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Thông tin khác