The hospital offers you the opportunity to practice Cardiology in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped modern hospital in an exciting and rapidly developing city of Hanoi. You will join a strong and growing medical team with 60+ specialists that are both international and local. You will join us to aim together to expand our high reputation of being the most critically acclaimed international hospital in Northern Vietnam while we enter a new phase of growth, having just moved into our new, state-of-the art hospital facilities.
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Cardiology, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital's policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides high quality patient care in all aspects of Cardiology according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides consultation (inpatient, and emergency room) upon request and responds in a timely manner within the prescribed time frame as outlined in hospital policy.
- Responsible for the timely completion, competencies, accuracy and eligibility of the medical record.
- Provides on-call service and ensures availability and response time within the prescribed time frame in accordance with hospital policy.
- Conducts daily morning rounds to identify patients ready for discharge. Ensures that discharge orders are written 24 hours prior to discharge.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities related to Cardiology, as assigned.
- Provides orientation, bedside training and supervision to interns, residents and fellows as assigned.
- Participates in the Department's educational activities and training programs. Partakes in national and international medical conferences.
- Maintains and enhances professional knowledge and continuing education requirements.
- Undertakes the administrative duties assigned by the Head of Section or Chairman of the department.
- Participates in all mandatory departmental activities and serves on departmental and hospital committees, as required.
- Assists the department in the development and implementation of techniques and practices that help maximize the utilization of all resources within the department and across the hospital.
- Abides by the current hospital and medical staff bylaws, all relevant rules, regulations and policies and keeps updated of any changes that might occur.
- Follow all hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self-and others' education, training and development as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from a recognized medical school
- Seven (7) years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-graduate training experience must be equal to or exceed seven (7) years’ experience in the subspecialty.
- Certified in medical specialty by an approved Specialty Board.
Powered by JazzHR