- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer I branch relationships and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer's logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introduction, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
- Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Expediters Product and Service knowledge Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager
- Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
- University degree or equivalent business qualifications
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Influences others to action
- Timeliness and accountability for results
Our working conditions
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit.
We focus on organic growth of our people and customers. Promotion from within and high retention of our employees and customers are essential to our success as a service and knowledge based organization.
Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Base salary, 13th month salary, and bonus/ commission, the range will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and is negotiable.
- Mobile phone allowance, company car, company Taxi/Grab account,
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as per local law
- Medical Insurance package
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to Company guidelines.