- Provides inspirational leadership, clear vision and direction to team members to ensure delivery of the Capella brand, values and vision, to create an amazing experience for our guests and team members.
- Communicates expectations, recognises performance, and produces consistent desired business results.
- Ensures and provides flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences as a role model and expertise in all kitchen related matters.
- Be an exemplary role model in inspiriting team members through strong demonstration of the Capella Culture and Service Philosophy.
- Assists the Executive Chef to oversees and manages the daily operations of the Culinary division and ensures that all team members comply with service standards, departmental policies and operating procedures set by the hotel.
- To ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
- Independently coordinates and prepares the schedule for F&B functions and activities with other F&B heads and sections as assigned to ensure smooth operation.
- To ensure that all the outlets and banquet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and Minimum Standards.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- In absence of the Executive Chef, represent the Culinary Department.
- Coordinates with the Executive Chef during the annual developments of budget, CAPEX and man power planning.
- Ensures accurate maintenance of recipes, conversion recipes and product specifications.
- Effectively coordinate Kitchen meetings to achieve highest level of efficiency and make sure the kitchen team is informed about daily and upcoming events.
- Ensures that the daily order list will be on time, purchased the best possible food and prepared according to the needs of the individual Kitchen.
- To participate with the preparation and implementation of a yearly marketing plan for each outlet, which is the basis of the Food & Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
- Monitors and evaluate the activities and trends of competitive restaurants, bars and other hotel's banqueting departments.
- Ensures that all colleagues adhere to the Health, Hygiene and Safety guidelines in accordance with the Food, Health, Hygiene and Safety manuals.
- Establishes and implement operating standards for the Commissary Kitchen, establish and maintain a streamlined and efficient operation.
- Implements and controls performance standards for the Stewarding Operation in Kitchen areas so as to achieve the highest possible hygiene standards, minimize Operating Equipment Breakage and streamlined and efficient resource and equipment flows.
- Conducts theoretical, formal and practical (on the job) training for all kitchen staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that all kitchen staff adhere to the proper use and maintenance of the kitchen machines and equipment used in the operation.
- Ensures to control food stock effectively in all kitchen operation by monitoring and managing inventory on a timely basis.
- Attends and proactively contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- Coordinates with the Executive Chef to implement training plans for Chefs to maximize productivity and that all training records are updated and recorded correctly.
- Handling complaints and resolving service 'Glitches', keep a record of all feedbacks under the appropriate system. Ensures that the issues are resolved in a timely manner to guests' satisfaction.
- Assists the higher management in updating the Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to the hotel standards and business level by suggesting improvements to improve efficiency of work and performance.
- Report any issue or damages and breakdowns within working areas and the hotel to ensure a defect-free facilities and service amenities provided.
- Ensure all team members recognizes the importance of LQA and Forbes standards as to deliver excellent audit and service performance.
- Analyze guest feedback from direct feedback, comment card or any online reviews and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Maintains strong working relationships with other departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues, serves as a role model for inter-departmental collaboration and support
- Empower team members to take ownership and responsibility in going beyond to exceed guest expectations. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Monitor performances team members and provide effective performance feedback for improvements, recognition and performance appraisal as due.
- Mentor and guide individual team members' growth and identify short to long-term goals to achieve and ensure high colleague engagement and welfare.
- Participate in recruitment activities such as interviewing new talents for the departments and succession planning.
- Take ownership of individual's growth and be involved in career progression and succession planning of team members.
- Proactively identify training needs of team members to ensure enhancement and performance improvement.
Báo cáo công việc này
Thêm vào ưa thích
Bạn cần đăng nhập vào tài khoản của mình để thêm công việc này vào mục yêu thích của bạn. Nhấp vào "Tiếp tục" để đăng nhập hoặc tạo tài khoản mới. Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể truy cập mục yêu thích của mình từ trang web của chúng tôi hoặc từ ứng dụng di động neuvoo.Tiếp tục
Không, cảm ơn
Mẫu đăng ký