As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area. Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility. Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
Be able to :
1. Review, understand and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures of Safety, Quality, and 5S.
2. Direct supervision of work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
3. Maintain quality standards on all products to ensure manufacturing with zero defect methodology
4. Ensure proper training is given and recorded for all employees in an effort to reduce quality concerns.
5. Maintain and provide technical support on equipment in assigned area to meet all tool performance goals
6. Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required
7. Comply with all company policies and procedures
1. Qualifications required : Can work on shift schedule
2. Skills needed to perform this jobs : Proficient in English communication. Employee motivation, strong leadership qualities.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills.
3. Required level of education in specific areas of study : Bachelor degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly / test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
VNExperienced HireJR0122330Ho Chi Minh City