RFOX Labs is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding team. This is a virtual work from position with preference given to South East Asian based candidates due to working hours but is open to all great candidates.
WHO WE ARE
RFOX was founded in 2018 with the purpose to be one of the world’s foremost metaverse builders.
Our mission is to empower everyone to play, create and earn in an immersive metaverse without borders.
We are creating a metaverse that acts as a platform connecting whitelabel services in one central hub. Businesses and creators can tap into tools for finance, gaming, VR, NFTs, e-commerce and retail and market to a ready-made audience of users.
We seek like-minded individuals who want to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Our company is young and we are looking for people to help us disrupt legacy businesses to innovate new and better ways to simplify digital inclusion for the masses.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced Recruiter who is able to come into an exciting fast growing startup company to work hard with us and make something truly special.
You have great customer service mindset.
You are not afraid of hard work, and you aspire to work for a company that is working at the leading edge of emerging technology building amazing products.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process management.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, business strategy and requirements for candidates.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates from all the channels, consistent with requisition goals and deliverables. Utilizing comprehensive and diverse sourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Responsible for recruiting across multiple skill sets and locations as needed (APAC and Worldwide).
- Advise and influence hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making.
- Good communication with candidates and focus on creating the best candidate experience during the whole process.
- Help managing the search firm vendors during the recruitment delivery.
- Well manage and maintain the Recruitment Tracking System
- Leverage the use of applications and software to continually improve the recruiting process.
- Minimum 3 years of full life cycle hiring experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment team
- Experience in Executive Search is preferred.
- Effective communication/interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Ability to identify and leverage data to influence.
- Energy and enthusiasm for fast-paced hiring.
- Experience in Employer Branding will be advantageous.
Powered by JazzHR