1. Responsible for supervising the activities in a Test / Assembly / Finishing Operations area including both Technical Roles and Operation Roles.
2. Role model and lead your team to Role Model the Vietnam operating principles, which are safety, quality, controls, output, people and cost.
3. Ensure that there are no safety and quality excursions and continuously drive improvement for the process and system.
4. Ensure the compliance of shift technicians, operating specs, best practices, etc.
5. Ensure that all the Operations indicators are being met and able to respond into Operations issues by investigating and providing data analysis that will drive action to close the issues
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Electrical-Electronic / Mechatronic, Mechanical Engineering or related majors)
2. Experienced in Production Operations with both technical and operation side is an added advantage
3. Strong verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
4. Can work on shift (12 hours / day, 4 days / week).
5. Strong problem solving skills to resolve complex issues.
6. Can work effectively either independence or in a team, be proactive to challenge status quo, be honest / direct / constructive confrontation.
Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
7. Interpersonal skills to influence / drive projects to other stakeholders successfully
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-
art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly / test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth