Channel Sales Manager - Integrators (Including Contractors and System builders) , Vietnam
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet.
This can only be achieved by having dedicated people with curious minds. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference.
Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent challenges.
Making the world a better place. Every day.
Join our Hygienic Fluid Handling Unit and help drive sales of Hygienic Fluid Handling product and service via channels including (Integrator, Contractor, System builder) to the food and beverage industry in Vietnam.
Who are you?
You have a strong commercial and business mindset and you re committed to deliver results. You are a team player preferably with strong network in the industry.
You are also service minded, proactive, and have excellent follow-through. Experience from Food & Water systems in general and from food industry in particular is a benefit.
About the job
Reporting to the HFH (Hygienic Fluid Handling) Integrator Manager, Southeast Asia, the key areas of responsibility include managing and developing sales of Alfa Laval HFH products and services.
The target channels for these sales include integrators, contractors and system builders.
This role is an individual contributor role and does not have team reporting to them. The role will be based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
1. Drive sales and profitability to selected integrators in Vietnam
2. Develop and execute the Integrator business plan.
2. Identify and evaluate new Integrators that will be handled directly by Alfa Laval.
3. Initiate activities that will help to get our products specified at the integrators end customer
4. Maintain regular contact with the Integrator to ensure a close working relationship
5. Work closely with our product portfolio managers to ensure the integrators are trained on new and existing product ranges
6. Provide quotations and order summaries as required
What you need for this role
Graduate degree from University, engineering related.