Mô tả công việc
The primary object is to ensure the guest services matter (including Guest check in / out, schedules of play, tee time reservation, guest greeting and sales of pro shop merchandise) and that all revenue from the relevant department are received and collected and charges made to members and guests are correct.
1. Acts as a guide to Members / Guests in a cheerful, professional manner when they arrive at the Club to ensure that they reach their destination and receive immediate assistance.
2. Takes Members’ and Guests’ golf reservations and resolve Members’ and Guests’ complaints. 3. Prepares the daily report and other required reports.
4. Is in charge of up-selling pro-shop items at Golf shop 5. Resolves customer complaints.6.Establishes relationships with guests to promote club programs.
7.Provides and reserves tee time bookings for individual guests and insures the availability of equipment and services required.
8.Provides quality services to all guests regarding reception & golf shop matter.9.Greets and assists guests as they arrive before play.
10.Works closely with the Operations team on all golf related activities including tee time bookings, cart and caddie allocation.
11.Makes sure the front area is well-presented at all times and all guests receive prompt and cordial attention from guest relation staff.
12.Equips Golf Shop with golf merchandise and sportswear.14.Monitors stock levels and reports to Guest Service Supervisor to order if any stock items are low level stock.
15.Supervises daily and monthly Golf shop inventory to make sure the balance16.Makes sure both golf shop at Clubhouse and Driving Range are well displayed at all time17.
Is responsible to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are sent timely and accurately 18.Ensures frequent checks and balances including reconciliation at end of shift and end of day.
19.Ensures all Receptionists strictly follow discount, void, payment policies and procedures20.Performs any duties assigned by the Director of Golf / Front Desk Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Good appearance, dynamic, Confident & initiative2. Bachelor in Foreign Languages (English) / Economics or equivalent is priority.
3. Having reception experience at hotel / resort & knowing second foreign language is priority. 4. Good knowledge about Reception , cashier job, up-
selling skill, professional Customer Service & Computer skills and Multitasking Skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
3X4 Photo, CV & Related Qualifications & Certificates.