You will be one of the key Leaders on property. From business planning to team member engagement strategy to learning and development compensation and benefits to communication, the management team will look to you to take the lead. You will be involved in not only managing the People & Culture function but ensuring the success of the operation through effective business planning, talent management and performance monitoring. You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields
• Minimum 5 years' experience in international companies with a track record of achievements.
• Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
• Proficient in English and computer literate.
• Results driven and strong in people management and development.