Mô tả Công việc
We are looking for Digital & Communication Specialist for Eri International, a leading luxury clinic chain.
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs) :
The Digital & Communication Specialist is integral to the success of FLG. Working with the different Marketing teams and Production Team, he / she effectively designs communication strategies, creates contents, initiates creative ideas and implements into daily execution to engage and penetrate our target audience, to build brand awareness and power lead generation activities.
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear objective on lead and revenue generation, he / she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by :
REPORTS TO : Marketing Manager Eri
Working location : Dist.4, HCMC
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS :
A. 30% - Manage Brand’s Social Media Presence
1) Coordinate with Brand Marketing, Local Marketing and Performance Marketing teams to craft a social media communication & advertising roadmap.
2) Create and maintain a social media (including newsletter format) strategy by defining content verticals & templatizing key content formats.
3) Oversee and project manage the social media publishing schedule.
4) Work with video & photography teams to create relevant social media & advertising content.
B. 30% - Oversee PR & ABL Presence
1) Coordinate with Brand Marketing team to craft a PR & ABL communication & partnerships strategy. Lead and project manage the timelines, briefs, budgets and execution of the same.
2) Foster relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to support the Brand in developing integrated plans and customer communication materials.
3) Work with Media & Corporate Partnerships team to secure key media partnerships and distribute relevant Brand content.
Assist in the production of tailored content / communication needed.
4) Coordinate the design, implementation and performance measurement of communication campaigns. Sign off on all collaterals and content needed to support the plans being implemented.
5) Monitor competitor actions, identify points to benchmark and report the same back to the Brand Manager for further action.
C. 30% - Overseeing Content Creation
1) Coordinate with internal content teams & third party agencies to create and publish the relevant Brand content across all channels.
2) Lead the briefing process and concept direction for all content created (written, design, photo and video).
3) Ensure consistent implementation of visuals following brand guidelines across channels and mediums.
4) Systematically audit the Brand’s digital & ABL visuals. Identify and report points of improvement.
D. 10% - Self Improvement & Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen inventory planning knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Thông tin khác