The content marketing expert is responsible for Alibaba.com's brand glocalization, leads generation, and offline / digital media marketing to increase awareness, interests, purchase intention of Alibaba.
com B2B service. She / He coordinates and collaborates with Alibaba Group's internal and external PR / media / marketing resources to optimize brand's influence and impact, and therefore drive leads through acquisition of new customers.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Develop annually / seasonally content marketing strategy and conduct highly integrated, scalable and leveragable campaigns / programs to drive awareness, interests, and purchase / repurchase intention of Alibaba.com B2B service.
2. Build well-branded and integrated online / offline marketing campaigns that drive demand and leads through acquisition of new customers including campaign implementation from ideation to execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to track and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns (ROI).
3. Collaborate with BD and event marketing strategists to align on integrated marketing strategies, priorities and promotional activities.
4. Content creation, curation, gengeration and distribution for KA sellers and success stories.
5. Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with central marketing team to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from headquarter with efficiency.
1. BA / BS degree
2. 5+ years experience of content / digital marketing operation in e-commerce / Internet companies. Experience in b2b business marketing, and brand management is a plus.
3. Deep understanding and rich experience in managing digital channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. for leads generation and drive online growth.
4. Experience of brand localization and community management, able to deliver content / design implementation according to various marketing initiative.
5. Being an expert in integrating resources, with an insight of the local business community and create strong relationship with local media and PR channels.
6. Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyze the ROI based on total input and delivery timely.
7. Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change.
8. Native in Vietnamese. high proficiancy and excellent communication skills in writen and oral English, Chinese language is a plus.