1. Underwriting new proposals / existing policies with total relevant sum assured within authorization limit set within standard turnaround time.
2. Reviewing and signing off underwriting cases by lower level within approved authority.
3. Handling policy holders / agent s complaints about underwriting medical decisions.
4. Coordinating and cooperating with other related sections / outsiders to smoothly solve all underwriting medical issues in the region.
5. Taking part in building underwriting manual and update regularly when having any changes include Underwriting forms (Health questionnaires, Occupation questionnaires, ), Occupation guideline, Financial guideline,
1. Direct report to Underwriting Manager
2. Mainly responsibility on quality and turn around time underwriting assigned tasks
3. Handle complaints and any related underwriting issues smoothly in assigned tasks
1. Qualification : Medical or Pharmaceutical Background (Medical Doctor is preferable)
2. Experience (Preferable) : 1-year experience in hospital or in underwriting
3. Knowledge : Office computer, Medical background
4. Skills : Judgment, Communication skills & Customer service