QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS :
Education, experience, key competencies / skills, and certifications required for success.
1) Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology field or other relevant
discipline, or equivalent knowledge and expertise gained through combination of
experience and education.
2) Five or more years experience in working on manufacturing / IT projects, including
experience with Oracle EBS for scheduling, planning, & manufacturing. Must be
Computer literate, although specific IT / Programming type skills not necessarily
required but are plus.
3) Very logical thinker. Very organized and structured in methodology and work
habits. Ability to foresee issues and take action to avoid issues.
4) Ability to see a need and provide a solution even if before being asked to provide a
5) Capable of performing analyst type tasks to understand and evaluate a business
need / change and define in detail the logical solution to the business need, using
existing functionality or specifying upgrades to functionality to resolve business
6) Sensitivity and persuasiveness skills to help the users understand what they may
need vs. what they request.
7) Assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining internal customers’ -
management and users’ - cooperation and acceptance of changes.
8) Highly effective communication and listening skills to grasp complex tasks and
adapt communications to be most understandable for the users.
9) Training skills ability to organize, develop and deliver effective training using
presentation, interaction and feedback. Prepare materials to facilitate hands-on
10)Strong creativity and troubleshooting skills required, with ability to logically isolate
and resolve complex problems, whether business or system oriented. .
11) Willingness and ability to travel frequently domestic and international.
12) Strong planning and scheduling and manufacturing focus to help deliver what our
customers want and need. Supply Chain Planning / Demand Planning / Production
Scheduling and manufacturing knowledge / background.
13)Must possess a strong "sense of urgency" to get work done quickly and correctly.
14)Independent worker must be able to self-manage to a large part while planning
and reporting task progress to supervisor and team.
15) Apparel background and / or APICS certification is a strong plus.
16) Oracle EBS system implementation, training and support experience is a strong