Sales and Marketing (Roofing, waterproofing, thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc.) :
2. Managing relationship for key customers (Key Clients, Contractors, structural cconsultants, Architects & Govt. Authorities) and giving them technical presentation for all range of products their suitability, applications, proportions, and solving other technical queries.
3. Organizing product presentation & making specification which contributes to sales.
4. Developing new distributors and generating business through existing distributors etc.
5. Focus on ABI (Architects, Builders / Developers and Infrastructure Companies) for product approval and specification.
To ensure that specifications written covers complete range of products along with drawings and conversion into sales.
6. To devise and implement strategic campaigns with businesses, corporate houses, architects, builders, developers, etc.
7. Develop new applicator base and follow up.
8. Awareness of new and fast moving products.
Work with projects and partners :
1. Prepare technical presentations about company products, solutions and technologies.
2. Hold presentations of the company, its’ products and solutions to engineers, architects, project institutes, applicators, governmental structures.
3. Communicate with the key decision makers / client / contractor / applicator on selected projects and get the clear and detailed requirements for the product and documentation in the approved format, analyze if current products meet the project requirements.
4. Proactive work with client’s representatives (project managers, technical specialists, quality managers and other decision makers) : get their feedbacks, describe the position of TN and product peculiarities, push TN materials and solution into the projects not passive waiting.
Development of construction solutions :
1. Study the market, used materials and technologies.
2. Develop new construction solutions with TN materials and adapt existing ones (includes work with drawings) in line with market requirements.
3. Work with architects, engineers, testing houses, government institutes in terms of promotion of developed construction solutions.
1. Organize and participate in conferences, technical seminars, expert meetings, exhibitions.
1. Experience of work as a Sales manager and handling projects. 3-5 years of experience.
2. Pro-active attitude and ability to achieve set targets and a high sense of responsibility and be self-motivated.
3. Other personal strengths : systematic approach, ability to work in a team efficiently, quick learner, persuasive, flexible, sociable.
4. Knowledge of roofing and waterproofing market of India (polymer-bitumen membranes, synthetic membranes, liquid waterproofing, construction chemistry, roofing shingles, etc.)
5. Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal).
6. Computer skills : Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Rewards and working conditions
1. Competitive salary (discussible and depends on your skills).
2. Freedom in choosing the ways to achieve targets : we are not going to control every-your step.
3. Interesting and various duties.
4. Work in a fast-growing branch of the respected International Corporation.
5. Regular subsidized business trips across region or India.
6. Providing laptop, corporate sim card and other necessary technical equipment and software.