About our company:
Be part of the largest content, community, and commerce platform for parents in Southeast Asia, and join our mission to help parents have healthy pregnancies and raise healthy children and families.
We’ve built an ecosystem of digital tools and day-to-day products that empower and enable parents:
Our flagship brand, theAsianparent, started in 2009 and now reaches over 35 million users monthly via web and app multiplatform. We created the world’s best parenting app with over 150k rating at a 4.8* Rating for both iOS and Googleplay. Available in 13 languages across 11 countries, theAsianparent provides parents with relevant content; a social network where they can connect with the community; income opportunities as niche influencers, content contributors, and research panellists; and access to curated mama and baby products and services.
In April 2022, we acquired Webtretho and Be yeu, and we are looking for a new Senior iOS Developer to make a meaningful contribution to improving the quality of families’ lives through technology. We push our team to ignite their curiosity, take ownership, and lead with integrity. With us, you will hone your talent, awaken your potential, turn tech & data into real world solutions, make your mark, and most of all, impact millions of families.
We love our community of parents, and they love us back, too! As do our investors, including Fosun International, JD.com, Mirae Asset-Naver New Growth Fund, Vertex Ventures, and SCB 10X.
Join our fast growing team of world-class talent from J&J, Lazada, Deloitte, Olx, Amazon, Harvard, and Oxford. We are looking for 6 backend engineers (Laravel/Wordpress), 4 Senior iOS developers and 4 Senior Android developers.
Exicting opportunities are beginning. Together let's strive
- Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- At least 3+ years experiences in developing mobile applications for iOS using Native SDK
- Experience 3+ years hands-on Swift development
- Knowledge of different Architectures like MVVM, MVVM-C, Viper with SOLID principles etc.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
- Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
- Familiarity with version control(GIT)
- Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
- Knowledge of Fastlane and CI, CD is a plus
- Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
- Skilled in understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
- Good English is a big plus
Beneﬁts and Perks :
- Competitive Salary Package
- Assured 13th salary bonus
- Year end bonus depending on company's business and employees performance
- Annual performance appraisal for salary reviews
- Social Insurance
- Annual health check
- Annual leave 12 days per year, holidays leave, birthday leave
- Birthday’s party, internal party and engagement activities
- Training & Development
- International travel to meet our teams in other markets around the world
Powered by JazzHR