- Covering all administrative duties with respect to commercial arrangements for driving marketing activities. These would mostly including organizing and managing invoicing activities across marketing channels - Display, Social media, SEO, offline marketing;
- Ad hoc assistance to channels team for managing content uploads (for SEO pages, social media), etc. after receiving appropriate training;
- Assisting product marketing team to manage workflows for new business processes - including, but not limited to, offline partnerships.
- Be able to communicate effectively across many stakeholders both locally and internationally;
- Have good communication in both English and local language as well;
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability;
- Bachelor's degree in any field is a plus;
- Be well-organized, meticulous and diligent towards their duties;
- Prior office administration or procurement office experience a plus;
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
We are changing the world, day by day, by making it easier for people to go, stay, work and live anywhere. Imagine a mobile you, in a world where technology helps people reach their unlimited potential. We are looking for great individuals alike to join us on our mission to humanize our already world-class technology company in one of the most exciting parts of the world.