1) Report to : Factory Manager
2) Subordinate : Technician
3) Department : Maintenance
4) Work Location : Kon Tum Province Vietnam
B. Responsibility and authority
1) Support Factory Manager to monitor the building factory project daily in 2017
2)Hand over the technique and maintenance practice from GEA expert for processing line and bottle filling line.
3) To manage operation and employee of maintenance department, including technicians, workshop, boiler and WWT team.
4) Set up maintenance team, prepare job description, procedure, work instruction, form for maintenance department.
5) Organize and attend to repair the machine & equipment, when they was broken down.
6) Ensure all machine & equipment in keep good running and reduce minimum breakdown time
7) Monitor and report the breakdown time & running time of equipment of production line, processing line
8) Monitor daily simple spare parts for equipment, such as bearing, O-ring, seal
9) Monitor energy consumption of utility system such as electricity , water, chiller, and steam, air compressor for daily production and update on the system and report it to Factory Manager
10) Prepare and follow up the preventive maintenance schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly for processing and filling line and utility equipment.
11) Implement the Lean Production system for maintenance department.
12) Training for technician for detail skill and implementation of preventive maintenance of utility equipment and processing line, filling line
13) Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of maintenance personnel.
14) Follow up the ISO 22000, GMP / HACCP, hygiene standard during maintenance equipment at production area.
15) Manage and control the daily operation of boiler properly such as regulation in order to supply efficiency steam for production line.
16) Assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining technician and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
17) To ensure the safety, health and environmental policies and procedure at maintenance department.
C. Job Requirement
1) Education : Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Automation University
2) Experience : Minimum 3 years working experience in food related industry. Prefer Candidates in FMCG, especially in Milk, Food, Beverage.
3) Technical skills : Supervisory skills, solving problem skill, team work, coaching skill
4) Computer skills : MS- Office applications (Excel and Word), power point, AutoCad.
5) Interpersonal skills : Good communication in Vietnamese.
6) Language : English( reading & writing)
7) Training acquired : ISO9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP, 5S, Lean Production system
8) Prefer to candidate have location at Kon Tum, Gia Lai province