Mô tả công việc
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and / or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
1. Assume management responsibility for assigned services and activities of the Administrative Internation within an assigned department including purchasing, accounting, personnel, information technology, and administrative support programs and services.
recommend and administer policies and procedures.
3. Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend, within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
review formal documents including reprimands, suspensions, and terminations.
6. Ensure department compliance with existing personnel laws and regulations; implement new laws and policies as they become effective.
7. Perform various purchasing functions; review and / or prepare bid packages for equipment or supplies; oversee coordinate with Purchasing Departmental purchase orders.
8. Prepare the documents signing, to translate some document as assigned and modify documents as needed.
9. Oversee the maintenance supporting and trouble shooting of department information systems functions; develop and implement training programs as needed.
10. Prepare agenda items; ensure completeness, accuracy, and consistency with company policies.
implement discipline and termination procedures.
monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments.
13. Serve as the liaison for the assigned department with other divisions, departments, and outside agencies; negotiate and resolve sensitive and controversial issues.
14. Serve as staff on a variety of boards, commissions, and committees; prepare and present staff reports and other necessary correspondence.
15. Provide responsible staff assistance to assigned department head.
16. Conduct a variety of organizational studies, investigations, and operational studies; recommend modifications to existing departmental programs, policies, and procedures as appropriate.
17. Attend and participate in professional group meetings; stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of public administration.
18. Respond to and resolve difficult and sensitive citizen inquiries and complaints.
19. Perform related duties as required.
Work Relationship :
1. Matxi Corp Malaysia all of staff and management
2. Report to Regional Marketing Manager & CEO's Assistant
3. Matxi Corp International and all region
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge of :
Phúc lợi công việc