We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
Job Purpose :
Focus to expand and develop the market of Korean customers; bring new business to the company;support Sales Department to hit the target
Key Accountabilities :
1. Be responsible for securing the new business for the company : Make sales call and sell all products of Air Export, Air Import, Ocean Export, Ocean Import and Distribution Services
2. Visit customers to promote new business and obtain contracts for service
3. Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates
4. Communicate service issues to District Sales Manager
5. Update all sales information into CRM
6. Participate in sales weekly meeting
7. Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
8. Support Sales Department when required
Minimum Education &University Graduate with minimum 5 years’ sales experience inshipping / logistics field
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position reports to District Sales Manager.